The Studio @Maddie's Beach HouseKorora NSW
The Studio @ Maddie's Beach House
Meet the Studio at Maddie’s just steps from Hills Beach and the Solitary Islands Coastal Walk. This self-contained studio is located on one side of a 5 bedroom beach house. The studio and the house are bookable separately or together and both share the gorgeous resort-style pool and pool pavilion.
The studio is located on the ground floor and has a kitchenette, queen bed, wall-mounted TV, dining table seating two, a separate private bathroom and laundry facilities. The bathroom is equipped with a basin, toilet and shower. A french door opens up onto a deck with a BBQ, seating area and shared access to the shared pool and pool house. The studio is also suitable for those with mobility concerns as it is all on one level.
Enjoy days lazing by the pool and pool house with day bed, yoga mats and café-style seating. Or stroll to the beach which is just at the end of the street.
- Resort Style Pool – shared with main house guests if booked
- Linen provided including all bedding, towels and beach towels
- Starter pack of provisions including coffee, toilet paper, bathroom amenities, basic kitchen and laundry supplies
- Pool House with day bed and yoga mats
- 2 Minute Stroll to the Beach
- Self Contained Studio with ensuite which can be booked separately to the house
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking for 1 Car
The Studio at Maddie’s Beach House is located in the beautiful neighbourhood of Korora, just steps from the beach and within a 5 minutes drive of major shopping centres of Park Beach Plaza with over 120 speciality stores and the boutique Moonee Market. As well as being a convenient 12-minute drive to Coffs Harbour Airport.
The Studio at Maddie’s Beach House is a close drive to Coffs Harbour’s major tourist attractions including The Big Banana, The Dolphin Marine Conservation Park, Mutton Bird Island, Coffs Harbour Jetty and more. It is also an easy drive to golf courses including Pacific Bay Resort, Coffs Harbour Golf Course and the prestigious Bonville Golf Course. It is a 2-minute walk to the beach and the beautiful Solitary Islands Coastal Walk.
The Coffs Coast is proudly NSW’s first Eco-Certified Destination! If you’re a visitor seeking seaside solitude, a return to nature, yearning to make family memories or to satisfy an adventurous side this is the destination for you.
Our Concierge Service can provide a range of luxury services, including:
- Groceries and drinks collected, delivered and unpacked before your arrival
- Catering and private chefs
- In-home massages
- In-home yoga sessions
- Luxury transfers
- And more.
*Additional charges apply.
Bedroom/Living AreaQueen Bed
BathroomShower and Toilet
Cleaning Fee: $70.00
Booking Fee: 3.3%
Refundable Security Deposit: $500
Other Things to Note:
- This home requires a security deposit and rental agreement
- Minimum booking age of 21 years of age applies and parties are prohibited.
- We use a third-party Guest App which will be responsible for all communication before and during your stay.
- Concierge services are available via our Guest App.
- The pool is shared between the Studio and House.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will be directed to our guest app. Prior to check-in, you will be required to complete an identity check by scanning your licence/passport and credit card before being provided with your arrival instructions. This provides security for the owners of the property so they are comfortable that you are who you say you are and you have the documents to prove it (similar to a hotel check-in procedure). We do not charge your card, nor does it get stored by our system, and you are welcome to block out some numbers, but please note that our Guest App has the highest level of PCI compliance available. This process is necessary due to the fact that we have a self-check-in system.