Figtree on FirstSawtell NSW
Figtree on First
Welcome to Figtree on First, a modern two-bedroom apartment with a large balcony located in the heart of Sawtell. This apartment is overlooking the famous First Avenue, known for its majestic Fig trees, cafes, restaurants and boutiques. The beach is only a short stroll away. Village life in Sawtell doesn’t get any better than this.
Figtree on First is located in the heart of Sawtell. Enjoy the thriving Sawtell Village from the privacy of your balcony overlooking the main street. You’ll be close to idyllic beaches, cool cafes, and a magnificent national park. Sawtell is a perfect beachside escape on the beautiful Coffs Coast. Enjoy kayaking, fishing, surfing and bushwalking and visit Bongil Bongil National Park to meet resident koalas. Whale watching is also popular on the headlands.
Ideal for couples, solo travellers or small families, this two-bathroom air-conditioned apartment, with fully equipped kitchen, free wifi, and parking offers everything you need for your getaway.
The apartment is located on the first floor, up one flight of stairs (16 steps). Security doors are located at both the front and the rear entrances of the building.
The living area features comfortable modern furnishings, SMART TV with NETFLIX, free Wifi and patio doors that open out to the balcony to give the feeling of indoor/outdoor open living.
- Linen provided including all bedding, towels and beach towels
- Starter pack of provisions including coffee, toilet paper, bathroom amenities, basic kitchen and laundry supplies
- Kitchen equipped with coffee machine, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave and Dishwasher
- Basic staples such as coffee, tea, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- All necessary utensils and cooking equipment.
- Garaged parking for one small vehicle
- Driveway or street parking
- In-suite washing machine and dryer
- Coffee machine
- Hi-speed WIFI 50 MBPs
- Table and Chairs
- Outdoor furniture
Sawtell has a range of fantastic cafes, restaurants and bars. Be sure to explore the Main Street for lots of options!
The Coffs Coast is proudly NSW’s first Eco-Certified Destination! If you’re a visitor seeking seaside solitude, a return to nature, yearning to make family memories or to satisfy an adventurous side this is the destination for you.
Our Concierge Service can provide a range of luxury services, including:
- Groceries and drinks collected, delivered and unpacked before your arrival
- Catering and private chefs
- In-home massages
- In-home yoga sessions
- Luxury transfers
- And more.
*Additional charges apply.
Main BedroomQueen Bed
Bedroom 22 King Single Beds
Family BathroomBath, Shower and Toilet
Cleaning Fee: $80
Booking Fee: 3.3%
Refundable Security Deposit: $500
Extra items to note:
- This home requires a security deposit and rental agreement
- Minimum booking age of 21 years of age applies and parties are prohibited
- We use a third-party Guest App which will be responsible for all communication before and during your stay
- Concierge services are available via our Guest App
Once your booking is confirmed, you will be directed to our guest app. Prior to check-in, you will be required to complete an identity check by scanning your licence/passport and credit card before being provided with your arrival instructions. This provides security for the owners of the property so they are comfortable that you are who you say you are and you have the documents to prove it (similar to a hotel check-in procedure). We do not charge your card, nor does it get stored by our system, and you are welcome to block out some numbers, but please note that our Guest App has the highest level of PCI compliance available. This process is necessary due to the fact that we have a self-check-in system.