Hampton on the BeachSapphire Beach NSW
Hampton on the Beach
This stunning beach house redefines absolute beachfront. A few steps into the home and the promised view doesn’t disappoint; walk through the doors, across the deck and over the lawn, to find two Pandanus trees framing the stunning vista. Hampton on the Beach is a 3 level home consisting of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, lounge-room, kitchen, media room and yoga studio. It’s the perfect location for a beach holiday with extended family and/or friends.
The home is cosy and understated, with a wood-burning fireplace, luxurious sun loungers and spectacular views; you can’t help but be drawn into a state of complete relaxation.
The Pandanus covered deck is the best spot to relax with cup of coffee as you watch the resident pod of Dolphins parade by almost every morning between 9am and 10 am. Equally, you can to enjoy a late afternoon sundowner after a fabulous day on the beach. If you’re fortunate enough to book during the whale migration season, you won’t be disappointed with your front-row seat!
Hampton on the Beach is located in a tiny seaside enclave a few minutes north of Coffs Harbour in Sapphire Beach, tucked well away from the tourist throng. There are just a handful of homes that call the ocean their backyard, which is one of them.
- Beautifully furnished beach house with amazing views
- Linen provided including all bedding, towels and beach towels
- Starter pack of provisions including coffee, toilet paper, bathroom amenities, basic kitchen and laundry supplies.
- Two decks; one off of the house, the other overlooking the ocean
- All bedrooms air-conditioned
- Beach Access via council land – 2 doors down.
- Short drive to cafes, bars and shops
- Deck with Weber Family Q BBQ and eight-seater dining table.
- Breville Barista Max coffee machine
- Vintec Wine Fridge for 30 bottles
- Integrated Liebherr fridge
- Ilve 90 cm dual fuel range
- Weber Family Q BBQ
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- NBN hi-speed internet
- Laundry room with stone bench-top, Bosch washing machine and heat pump dryer
- Parking for 4 cars on two driveways
- Beautiful quiet beachfront community
- Concierge service available
Due to recent beach erosion, the beach can no longer be accessed via the stairs. Please use the council access two doors down.
Sapphire Beach is not patrolled. Find a list of patrolled beaches via the Coffs Harbour City Council website.
Hampton on the Beach is located in Sapphire Beach, steps onto Campbell’s Beach and is located in a tiny seaside enclave a few minutes north of Coffs Harbour, tucked well away from the tourist throng. There are just a handful of homes in this tightly held neighbourhood.
Hampton on the Beach is 14kms from Coffs Harbour Airport for easy travel from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. It is 9kms from Park Beach Plaza with over 120 speciality shops including Target, Woolworths and Aldi, and is an easy drive into town for shopping cafes and restaurants. 12 km from Coffs Harbour Marina and the beautiful Muttonbird Island. The Big Banana and other tourist attractions are also an easy drive away – you will be spoilt for choice!
The Coffs Coast is proudly NSW’s first Eco-Certified Destination! If you’re a visitor seeking seaside solitude, a return to nature, yearning to make family memories or to satisfy an adventurous side this is the destination for you.
Our Concierge Service can provide a range of luxury services, including:
- Groceries and drinks collected, delivered and unpacked before your arrival
- Catering and private chefs
- In-home massages
- In-home yoga sessions
- Luxury transfers
- And more.
*Additional charges apply.
Main Bedroom RetreatOccupies the entire top-level, King bed with sitting area and private balcony
Main Bedroom EnsuiteBath, Shower and Toilet
Bedroom 2 - OceanfrontKing Bed with patio door walk-out onto deck
Bedroom 3Kind Bed
Bedroom 4Queen Bed with private balcony
Family BathroomBath, Shower and Toilet
Media RoomSofa Bed
BathroomShower and Toilet
Cleaning Fee: $200
Booking Fee: 3.3%
Refundable Security Deposit: $1000
This property is Pet-Friendly. A Pet Fee of $110 is payable, which is a one-off fee per pet for the duration of your stay (up to 7 days). There is also an additional pet bond of $500. Please note that only 2 pets are permitted per property at any time. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
Other things to note:
- This home requires a security deposit and rental agreement
- Minimum booking age of 21 years of age applies and parties are prohibited.
- We use a third-party Guest App which will be responsible for all communication before and during your stay.
- Concierge services are available via our Guest App.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will be directed to our guest app. Prior to check-in, you will be required to complete an identity check by scanning your licence/passport and credit card before being provided with your arrival instructions. This provides security for the owners of the property so they are comfortable that you are who you say you are and you have the documents to prove it (similar to a hotel check-in procedure). We do not charge your card, nor does it get stored by our system, and you are welcome to block out some numbers, but please note that our Guest App has the highest level of PCI compliance available. This process is necessary due to the fact that we have a self-check-in system.