KasuariCoffs Harbour NSW
Welcome to Kasuari, a holiday villa set amongst palm trees and the beautiful grounds of BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort. This privately owned villa is located close to resort amenities including the 3 resort pools, main building, and restaurant.
Sleeping up to 6 with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, all with spa baths, this makes a great holiday for families and friends. Kids will love the resort grounds with so much to explore.
This split-level holiday villa features three bedrooms including the main bedroom with a private spa bath and the other two bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms. Separate living areas, dining area, formal lounge room, and stainless steel kitchen service the home and flow outdoors. Kasuari also has an outdoor entertainment deck, full use of resort facilities including pools with spas, gym and sports facilities, restaurant, cafe, cocktail bar, day spa, and direct access to one of Coffs Harbour’s best beaches, Diggers Beach.
Kids will be entertained for hours exploring the resort and using the resort facilities including the outdoor play area, and mini putt-putt. There are 3 report pools, one with a slippery slide which will be a hit with the kids and will leave fond memories that last a lifetime.
- Privately owned villa with use of resort amenities
- Steps to the resort pool and beach
- Linen provided, including all bedding, towels and beach towels
- Starter pack of provisions including coffee, toilet paper, bathroom amenities, basic kitchen and laundry supplies.
- Free unlimited WIFI
- Iron & Board
- Extra Pillows and Blankets
- Washing Machine
- Entertainers Kitchen
- Dishes & Utensils
- Breville Bambino Coffee Machine – Ground Coffee
- Resort Parking in main car park
- Access to resort Tennis Court (fee applies)
- Access to resort Gym
- Access to resort Restaurant
- Easy drive to the Coffs Coast’s Local Attractions
- 10 mins from Coffs Airport connecting Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
Kasuari is located within the BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort, and is just steps from the pool and Digger’s Beach, one of the nicest beaches in Coffs Harbour.
Imagine waking up and enjoying a beach walk followed by a day relaxing by the pool, all just a close walk from the convenience of your villa with the resort located on absolute beachfront. For those who enjoy walking, Kasuari is also located on the Solitary Islands Coastal Walking Track, with lush beautiful scenery and spectacular views.
Kasuri is located just a short drive from Coffs Harbour and is within easy reach of all of the Coffs Coast attractions. In 2021 the Coffs Coast was globally recognised as an ECO Destination, celebrated for its diverse cultural community, and committed to balancing sustainable practices with first-class, nature-based visitor experiences. Awarded by Ecotourism Australia, ECO Destination certification is more than a certificate. For visitors, it’s a green tick of approval, giving peace of mind that your Coffs Coast holiday experience is good for you, and good for our environment too. It certifies sustainability, cultural authenticity, and support for the local community. If you’re a visitor seeking seaside solitude, a return to nature, yearning to make family memories or to satisfy an adventurous side this is the destination for you.
Please note, as Kasuari is privately owned, check-in is via our guest app where you will receive the lockbox codes for self-check-in.
Important Note: Check-in is not via resort reception.
Our Concierge Service can provide a range of luxury services, including:
- Groceries and drinks collected, delivered and unpacked before your arrival
- Catering and private chefs
- In-home massages
- In-home yoga sessions
- Luxury transfers
- And more.
*Additional charges apply.
Main BedroomKing Bed
Main Bedroom EnsuiteSpa Bath, Shower and Toilet
Bedroom 2Split King Bed
Family BathroomSpa Bath, Shower, Toilet and Laundry
Bedroom 3Split King Bed
Bedroom 3 EnsuiteSpa Bath, Shower and Toilet
Cleaning Fee: $200
Booking Fee: 3.3%
Refundable Security Deposit: $500
Other Things to Note:
- This property requires a security deposit and rental agreement
- Minimum booking age of 21 years of age applies, and parties are prohibited
- We use a third-party Guest App which will be responsible for all communication before and during your stay
- Concierge services are available via our Guest App
- Important Note: Check-in is not via resort reception.