Liapari Beach HouseSapphire Beach
Liapari Beach House
Liapari Beach House is quite simply the quintessential Absolute Beachfront Holiday home; for those seeking the privacy of a neighbouring Littoral rainforest, while enjoying the tranquillity and mesmerising views of your Sapphire blue ocean. The waves will caress your toes on your own pristine beach, or adjoining lawn, all without stepping a foot off the property. “Pinch me I’m in Paradise”!
The upstairs living area is the heart of the home, with an open spaciousness that captures the true essence of Liapari; combining breathtaking ocean views bathed by the warmth of a tropical rainforest. The 3 meter long dining table seats 10 people comfortably. The lounge area makes a statement of personalised art and elegance.
Concertina New Guinea Rosewood and glass doors open the entire luxury living space onto oceanfront and rainforest balconies. The perimeter glass balustrade flows round to a spacious area enveloped by filtered rainforest light; taking you to an enticing daybed to complete this picture of serenity.
Further along the pool deck, you may choose to immerse yourself in the 8 person heated spa/jacuzzi; while enjoying mesmerising views of the beach, the hypnotic allure of the surf; or laze an oversized day bed; all while shaded under a thatched pavilion. From this vantage point you will enjoy uninterrupted views of the entire length of this renowned beach.
- 14m wet edge swimming pool
- A swimming pool deck – with plenty of room for everyone
- Large heated spa with the best beach views on the North Coast
- Thatched Pavilion with daybed adjoining the 8 person heated spa
- 75sqm lawn area leading on to the sand
- The beach is on the property title and literally in your back yard
- The neighbouring beauty of a Littoral Rainforest
- Games Room with Pool Table, TV, XBOX Kinect, Board games
- 3 King Suites and one Queen bedroom (sleeps 9)
- 4 bathrooms
- Huge living and dining area with covered balconies enjoying panoramic sea views
- Open plan Gourmet kitchen
- Rainforest balcony with daybed, surrounded by serene and picturesque ambience
- Numerous areas for reading, meditating or feeling in harmony with the birds
- Meticulous attention to detail, with notable comfort in quality furnishings
- Bespoke artwork by Sydney artist Gorgina Carless
- Secure double garage, with Fishing rods and reels for the keen anglers
- Samsung Android Tablet loaded with the Sydney Morning Herald
- Bespoke 2 meter long, double railed towel rack (made by Mike)
- Free WiFi
- Bose & UE2 Boom Wireless speakers for your music device
- BLU RAY WIFI DVD
- Espresso coffee machine – beans
- Pets considered – fees apply
The Ultimate Beach Holiday
Guests that have had the privilege of holidaying at Liapari are simply blown away by the location, the house, the lifestyle. Here are many things our guests have experienced:
- Whale spotting
- Dolphins riding the waves right in front of you
- You can pitch a tent on the front lawn and sleep under the stars
- The very best in beach fishing
- Afternoon drinks and nibbles by the pool or balcony with incredible views
- Soaking up the sun all day long, dip in the pool to cool off
- Snooker competitions in the games room
- Private chef catering for dinner parties
- Champagne in the hot spa right next to the beach
- Kids exploring the rocks, discovering shells
- Lots of wildlife, sea eagles, wallabies on the beach almost every morning!
- A beautifully furnished and clean house with everything at your fingertips
- BBQ’s by the beach
- Soft sand fitness challenge
- Shell collecting
- Cricket on the beach
Please Note: Sapphire Beach is not a patrolled beach.
The Coffs Coast is proudly NSW’s first Eco-Certified Destination! If you’re a visitor seeking seaside solitude, a return to nature, yearning to make family memories or to satisfy an adventurous side this is the destination for you.
Our Concierge Service can provide a range of luxury services, including:
- Groceries and drinks collected, delivered and unpacked before your arrival
- Catering and private chefs
- In-home massages
- In-home yoga sessions
- Luxury transfers
- And more.
*Additional charges apply.
Bedroom 2 - "Rainforest Suite"King Bed
Bedroom 3 - "Balcony Room"King Bed
Bedroom 2 EnsuiteBath, Shower and Toilet
Bedroom 3 EnsuiteShower and Toilet
Main Bedroom - "Seaview Suite"King Bed
Main Bedroom EnsuiteFree Standing Bath, Shower Room and Toilet
Bedroom 4 - "Bamboo Room"Queen Bed + One Single Bed
Family BathroomShower and Toilet
Cleaning fee $260
Booking fee 3.3%
Refundable Security Deposit: $1500
Pet-Friendly by Consideration:
This property is Pet-Friendly by consideration. If approved, a Pet Fee of $110 is payable, which is a one-off fee per pet for the duration of your stay (up to 7 days). There is also an additional pet bond of $500. Please note that only 2 pets are permitted per property at any time. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
Other Things to Note:
- This home requires a security deposit and rental agreement
- Minimum booking age of 21 years of age applies
- Parties, weddings or large group congregations are unfortunately NOT PERMITTED
- We use a third-party Guest App which will be responsible for all communication before and during your stay.
- Concierge services are available via our Guest App.
The number of guests or other persons using Liapari Beach House at any one time is not permitted to exceed the number stated on your confirmation letter. Additional persons are permitted with written consent. Undeclared persons will be charged at $100/person/night.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will be directed to our guest app. Prior to check-in, you will be required to complete an identity check by scanning your licence/passport and credit card before being provided with your arrival instructions. This provides security for the owners of the property so they are comfortable that you are who you say you are and you have the documents to prove it (similar to a hotel check-in procedure). We do not charge your card, nor does it get stored by our system, and you are welcome to block out some numbers, but please note that our Guest App has the highest level of PCI compliance available. This process is necessary due to the fact that we have a self-check-in system.