Pandanus On EmeraldEmerald Beach NSW
Pandanus On Emerald
Welcome to Pandanus on Emerald, the ultimate family beachside holiday home located steps from the beach and adjacent to a park with kids play equipment. With stunning ocean views and the prime location in Emerald Beach, this home is the perfect choice for families or groups of 7-8 people seeking a relaxing getaway. It’s easy to keep kids entertained here! Plenty of room for parents to relax and kids to have fun without being on top of each other!
As you walk through the impressive front door, you’ll be greeted by modern bright and airy interiors with a relaxed beachy vibe. The large rumpus room at the front of the home features a pool table, large TV and plenty of comfy lounge seating, making it the perfect space for indoor entertainment. Watch a movie together in the evenings or play pool together.
The minimalist-style bedrooms are comfortable and offer a peaceful retreat after a long day at the beach. There are two bathrooms in the house, one serving as an ensuite to the main bedroom (located across the hallway) and the other bathroom is conveniently located near the living area.
The dining area is spacious and features a large dining table that overlooks the adjacent park through the magnificent pandanus tree, for which the home is named. Sliding doors open onto a large deck with an outdoor dining table, perfect for enjoying the beautiful ocean views, and the sound of the waves, while enjoying a meal with family and friends. The backyard is also spacious and features a stonewalled herb garden with circular seating and two hammocks under the large frangipani and hibiscus trees – perfect for afternoon naps.
The large new galley kitchen is fully equipped with all the cooking utensils and serving ware you need to prepare your holiday meals. If you don’t feel like cooking, you are spoilt for choice – check out Rattle restaurant, La Hacienda 101 or family-friendly Emerald Beach Pizza. The EB General Store serves dude food and coffee. Wired has excellent coffee too. There is also a bottle shop just up the street. Alternatively, use our concierge service to have catering delivered to you or book a private chef for an extra special experience.
The walls of the home are adorned with colorful artwork, adding to the special feeling of this holiday home. Enjoy watching the kangaroos grazing in the park next to your holiday home, as Emerald Beach is home to the largest population of kangaroos on the eastern seaboard.
This home is on one level making it ideal for multigenerational families or for guests that have mobility issues.
There are plenty of outdoor games to keep little and big kids amused for hours of family fun, including giant Jenga and Connect-4. Emerald Beach Park is located adjoining the property, complete with an undercover slippery slide, swings and jungle gym, kids will love playing here. And you will love being able to watch the kids from the comfort of your holiday home!
Guests who enjoy walking will love the stunning headland walks in Emerald Beach and the spectacular beaches. The headlands provide the perfect vantage point for whale watching during the months of May through to November.
- Chic home next to Beach and Park
- 50 metres to Beach – just across the grass!
- Next door to park with playing equipment for kids
- Hear and see the waves from home
- Linen provided including all bedding, towels and beach towels
- Starter pack of provisions including coffee, toilet paper, bathroom amenities, and basic kitchen and laundry supplies
- Across road from Rattle restaurant – breakfasts, boozy brunches and lunches
- Walk to Look-at-Me Now Headland and see the kangaroos
- Tropical garden with frangipanis, birds of paradise and hibiscus
- Abundant birdlife including black cockatoos, lorikeets, sea eagles
- Free unlimited WIFI
- Pool table
- Entertainers Kitchen
- Breville Coffee Maker – Takes Coffee Beans
- Dishes, Utensils, Platters, Trays – everything you need
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Extra Pillows and Blankets
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- BBQ and Undercover Alfresco Area
- 2 Double Hammocks
- Outdoor Games – Giant Jenga, Giant Connect Four
- Outdoor Shower
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Easy drive to local attractions
- Pet Friendly for Small Dogs Only
- 19 minutes to Coffs Airport connecting Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane
Don’t miss the chance to experience Pandanus on Emerald, the perfect beachside holiday home for your next getaway.
The Coffs Coast is proudly NSW’s first Eco-Certified Destination! If you’re a visitor seeking seaside solitude, a return to nature, yearning to make family memories or to satisfy an adventurous side this is the destination for you.
Our Concierge Service can provide a range of luxury services, including:
- Groceries and drinks collected, delivered and unpacked before your arrival
- Catering and private chefs
- In-home massages
- In-home yoga sessions
- Luxury transfers
- And more.
*Additional charges apply.
Main BedroomKing Bed
Bedroom 2Queen Bed
Bedroom 32 x King Single Beds
Bedroom 4King Single and Single Trundle
Main Bedroom EnsuiteEnsuite across hallway (bath, shower and toilet)
Family BathroomShower and toilet
Cleaning Fee: $225
Booking Fee: 3.3%
Refundable Security Deposit: $1000
Pet Friendly by Consideration:
Pets considered on application. Small Dogs Only. A Pet Fee of $110 is payable, which is a one-off fee per pet for the duration of your stay (up to 7 days). There is also an additional pet bond of $500. Please note that only 2 pets are permitted per property at any time. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
Extra items to note:
- This home requires a security deposit and rental agreement
- Minimum booking age of 21 years of age applies and parties are prohibited.
- We use a third-party Guest App which will be responsible for all communication before and during your stay.
- Concierge services are available via our Guest App
Once your booking is confirmed, you will be directed to our guest app. Prior to check-in, you will be required to complete an identity check by scanning your license/passport and credit card before being provided with your arrival instructions. This provides security for the owners of the property so they are comfortable that you are who you say you are and you have the documents to prove it (similar to a hotel check-in procedure). We do not charge your card, nor does it get stored by our system, and you are welcome to block out some numbers, but please note that our Guest App has the highest level of PCI compliance available. This process is necessary due to the fact that we have a self-check-in system.