Sea ChangeEmerald Beach NSW
Welcome to Sea Change, a family-friendly holiday home, with a spectacular view over Emerald Beach. This home sleeps 8 and is perfect for families and those wanting an ocean view and beach holiday without the huge price tag! Sea Change has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is within easy walking distance of the beach and cafes.
Sea Change is set over two levels. The home is accessed via a staircase at the front of the home. Upon entering the house into the living area, you will be amazed at the view! The living and kitchen areas are spacious and have spectacular views over Emerald Beach. The living area, which is colourfully decorated, leads onto a balcony with “that view!” and has an outdoor lounge setting and BBQ, the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee, lunchtime BBQs and evening drinks! The living room also has a small TV, not that you need a TV when there is so much to enjoy outside.
The main bedroom features a king bed and a built-in wardrobe with a dressing table. If you are into 70s design, you can spot original cupboards and wardrobes dotted throughout the house. The second bedroom, also located on this level features a queen bed and looks out over the front of the home.
The family bathroom features a shower and separate toilet, giving a little more flexibility.
The lower floor, which is accessed via a spiral staircase or via an entrance through the garage, has one large bedroom with a wall-mounted TV, trundle bed and split king bed making this room flexible for parents with 1-2 children, or for 4 people. There is a kid’s retreat on this floor, with additional TV, bean bags and games, perfect for children to be ensconced so parents can relax! This level has a tiny ensuite with shower and toilet as well as a laundry well equipped with a washing machine and dryer.
Children and adults alike will enjoy seeing the kangaroos which often graze on the grass in the front and back yard. If you are lucky, you may also see kangaroos down on the beach. Watching them hop along the sand as the waves break is truly a remarkable sight.
- Convenient Location within walking distance to beach, shops and cafes
- Spectacular Beach and Ocean Views
- Linen provided including all bedding, towels and beach towels
- Starter pack of provisions including coffee, toilet paper, bathroom amenities, and basic kitchen and laundry supplies
- Air-conditioning in main bedroom
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living area
- Free unlimited WIFI
- Kitchen with dishwasher
- Nespresso Pod Coffee Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Large laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Iron & Board
- Extra Pillows and Blankets
- Washing Machine
- Garage parking for 1 car or street parking
- Easy drive to local attractions
- 15 Minutes to Coffs Airport connecting Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane
Sea Change is located in the beautiful neighbourhood of Emerald Beach, famous for its beaches, walking tracks and its population of kangaroos. Emerald Beach has a general store, liquor store and cafes and is within 19 minutes’ drive from Coffs Harbour Airport for an easy commute from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra.
Emerald Beach is within 13 minutes of major shopping centre of Park Beach Plaza with over 120 speciality stores and the boutique Moonee Market. It is also within a close drive to local award-winning distilleries and breweries, such as Critters Distillery, internationally recognised for its vodka.
It is a close drive to Coffs Harbour’s major tourist attractions including Coffs Harbour International Marina, The Big Banana, The Dolphin Marine Conservation Park, Mutton Bird Island, Coffs Harbour Jetty and more. It is also an easy drive to golf courses including Pacific Bay Resort, Coffs Harbour Golf Course and the prestigious Bonville Golf Course.
The Coffs Coast is proudly NSW’s first Eco-Certified Destination! If you’re a visitor seeking seaside solitude, a return to nature, yearning to make family memories or to satisfy an adventurous side this is the destination for you.
Our Concierge Service can provide a range of luxury services, including:
- Groceries and drinks collected, delivered and unpacked before your arrival
- Catering and private chefs
- In-home massages
- In-home yoga sessions
- Luxury transfers
- And more.
*Additional charges apply.
Main BedroomKing Bed
Bedroom 2Queen Bed
Family BathroomBath, Shower and Toilet
Bedroom 3Split King Bed set as 2 Singles + Trundle Bed
Bedroom 3 ensuiteShower and Toilet
Cleaning Fee: $175
Booking Fee: 3.3%
Refundable Security Deposit: $500
Pet-Friendly by consideration
This property is Pet-Friendly. A Pet Fee of $110 is payable, which is a one-off fee per pet for the duration of your stay (up to 7 days). There is also an additional pet bond of $500. Please note that only 2 pets are permitted per property at any time. The property is not fully fenced and is in a wildlife friendly area and a local kangaroo habitat, it is important that dogs be supervised to prevent disturbing or harming wildlife. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
Other Things to Note:
- This home requires a security deposit and rental agreement
- Minimum booking age of 21 years of age applies and parties are prohibited.
- We use a third-party Guest App which will be responsible for all communication before and during your stay.
- Concierge services are available via our Guest App.
- The leased property was constructed in the 1970s and Australian Building Codes have changed since this time. The leased property complied at the time of construction to Australian building codes, however, may not necessarily comply with the current Building Code of Australia (BCA). The tenant acknowledges that the leased property may not comply with the current BCA and that it is being leased in an “as is” condition and the tenant releases the landlord from any liability that may arise as a result thereof. The tenant and their guests are advised to exercise caution when using the external balconies and to supervise any children on the leased property. Further the tenant acknowledges and accepts that the property is not fenced.”
Once your booking is confirmed, you will be directed to our guest app. Prior to check-in, you will be required to complete an identity check by scanning your licence/passport and credit card before being provided with your arrival instructions. This provides security for the owners of the property so they are comfortable that you are who you say you are and you have the documents to prove it (similar to a hotel check-in procedure). We do not charge your card, nor does it get stored by our system, and you are welcome to block out some numbers, but please note that our Guest App has the highest level of PCI compliance available. This process is necessary due to the fact that we have a self-check-in system.