Villa ProvenceCoffs Harbour
Villa Provence holiday house is waiting for you to walk in, wind down and enjoy your holiday. Just as Provence is one of the most beautiful areas of France, Villa Provence is located in an exceptionally beautiful spot in Coffs Harbour.
With gorgeous ocean views and stylish accommodation that will sleep 12, Villa Provence is within easy walking distance of the beach, restaurants, bars and other amenities. From Villa Provence it’s a short walk to Pacific Bay and Aanuka Beach resorts, a few minutes’ drive to Park Beach Plaza or the Coffs Harbour CBD and less than fifteen minutes to Coffs Harbour airport.
On arguably the best street in Coffs Harbour, this spacious 5-bedroom house will captivate you from the very start. The inside, with its stunning new furnishings, is just the beginning – heaps of space and all the quality features to make you feel right at home. Then, step outside your back door to relax or dine in the sunny courtyard while you gaze at the breathtaking views of the Solitary Islands. Of course if you feel like getting active, you need only wander across the grass to take one of the beautiful walks down to the beaches and bays or through the rainforest.
Villa Provence is perfect for a romantic escape for two or for holidaying with family and friends.
Can you think of a better way to unwind and relax?
Villa Provence is a five bedroom, three bathroom home. It features a well equipped kitchen, large dining table, three flat screen TVs (in the lounge, master and second bedrooms), Netflix, wifi, as well as comfy outdoor furniture and BBQ.
- Linen provided including all bedding, towels and beach towels
- Starter pack of provisions including coffee, toilet paper, bathroom amenities, basic kitchen and laundry supplies
- Kitchen with granite bench tops, modern appliances, coffee machine
- Spacious living room and dining table ideal for entertaining.
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Sun-lounge and outdoor dining with seating for 8 persons
- Amazing views!
- Washer, dryer, iron/ironing board
- Double lock up garage
- Surrounding Facilities
- Easy access to Charlesworth Bay Beach and Diggers Beach
- Short walk to popular resorts, including restaurants, bars, gym
Villa Provence is within easy walking distance of the beach, restaurants, bars and other amenities. From Villa Provence, its a short walk to Pacific Bay and Aanuka Beach resorts, a few minutes drives to Park Beach Plaza or the Coffs Harbour CBD and less than fifteen minutes to Coffs Harbour airport.
Easy access to Charlesworth Bay Beach and Diggers Beach.
Short walk to popular resorts, including restaurants, bars, gyms
The Coffs Coast is proudly NSW’s first Eco-Certified Destination! If you’re a visitor seeking seaside solitude, a return to nature, yearning to make family memories or to satisfy an adventurous side this is the destination for you.
Our Concierge Service can provide a range of luxury services, including:
- Groceries and drinks collected, delivered and unpacked before your arrival
- Catering and private chefs
- In-home massages
- In-home yoga sessions
- Luxury transfers
- And more.
*Additional charges apply.
Main BedroomKing Bed
Bedroom 2King Bed
Bedroom 3Bunk Bed (Double Bottom Bunk and Single Top Bunk)
Main Bedroom EnsuiteBath, Shower and Toilet
Family BathroomBath, Shower and Toilet
Bedroom 4Queen bed
Bedroom 52 x Single Beds
Family BathroomBath and Shower
Cleaning Fee: $250
Booking Fee: 3.3%
Refundable Security Deposit: $1000
Other Things to Note:
- This home requires a security deposit and rental agreement
- Minimum booking age of 21 years of age applies and parties are prohibited.
- We use a third-party Guest App which will be responsible for all communication before and during your stay.
- Concierge services are available via our Guest App.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will be directed to our guest app. Prior to check-in, you will be required to complete an identity check by scanning your licence/passport and credit card before being provided with your arrival instructions. This provides security for the owners of the property so they are comfortable that you are who you say you are and you have the documents to prove it (similar to a hotel check-in procedure). We do not charge your card, nor does it get stored by our system, and you are welcome to block out some numbers, but please note that our Guest App has the highest level of PCI compliance available. This process is necessary due to the fact that we have a self-check-in system.